Get Paid Top Dollar – Cash For Gold
There’s are a lot of Gold Jewelry and Silver buyers in the New Port Richey area. So why sell to us?
- For over 15 years we have built a reputation on fair prices, honest trade practices, and great customer service.
- Often we are able to purchase your gold and silver jewelry for resale value and not just for scrap value.
- We are officially licensed with the State of Florida and Hernando County. ALL of our scales here at Vermillion Enterprises have been certified by the State of Florida.
- Antique, Estate, Fashion, Brand Name, Jewelry…i.e. Tiffany, Elizabeth Locke, Cartier, Mikimoto…
- Outdated, damaged, broken, single earrings, and scrap jewelry
- Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Charms, Pendants, Brooches, Sets, Cameos, Fobs, Wrist Watches & Pocket Watches
- 8K, 9K, 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K, & 999 Gold
- All dental gold such as gold fillings, gold crowns, & bridges
- Class Rings, Engagement Rings, & Wedding Bands
- Yellow, White, or Rose Gold, Filigree, and even Gold-Filled Costume Jewelry
- 90% and 95% Platinum Jewelry
New Port Richey, FL
We Are Servicing Your Area
Located in Spring Hill, FL. At U.S. 19 at Spring Hill Drive. A Cash For Gold Dealer in the heart of Pasco & Hernando. New Port Richey, We Are Your Cash For Gold Dealer Near Me! A short drive from U.S. 19 down Spring Hill Drive.
Florida residents from all over the state make repeat visits to our Coin Shop. Out-Of-State dealers come to us as well. Visit in-store AND online. Buy or Sell. Why? Because we offer the best prices in the state and add the best customer service to it. Whether it is Gold & Silver.
Jewelry, Bullion, or Coins. We offer the best prices around. Anywhere. We are New Port Richey ‘s Cash For Gold Location.
COIN DEALER LUTZ
- Gold Bars
- Gold Rounds
- Scrap Gold Jewelry
- Unwanted Gold Jewelry
- No longer worn Gold Jewelry
- Just want to sell it Gold Jewelry
PLEASE NOTE: This is intended only as a general guide. It is not an offer to buy or sell. Nor does it include all or even most of the coins we will buy. The value of a coin is determined by many different factors and we can only tell you how much your specific coin(s) are worth by examining them in person. We reserve the right to decline to buy any item from anyone at any time.